A downloadable game for Windows
There Was A Caveman is a prehistoric themed, retro styled, action platformer. Get ready to die and die a lot.
The world has been overrun by dinosaurs. The last living caveman, is left alone in his cave, with every other living thing he knew dead. But he does not want to give up the world to these ferocious beasts. So with what little hope he has left, he will venture out of his caves, to find the only thing, that could save the world as he knows it - A female specimen to rebuild the cavemen civilization. But doing that won't be easy as the world is full of these dangerous creatures and other deadly hazards!
Game Features -
- Challenging gameplay that will keep you on your toes.
- Crisp pixel graphics and smooth animations.
- Strong core game mechanics, with stable platforming, dashing, variable jumping, friction etc.
- Lots of various areas to go through, like dark caves, forests or even the insides of a huge dinosaur.
- Dangerous dinosaurs and other creatures to fight, including Pterodactyls, Diplodocus and overgrown squid!
- Challenging boss fights, that will test your skills to the max.
- Secondary throwable weapons
- Swimming and underwater areas.
- Lots of hidden things, and secret places to discover.
Developer twitter profile - @ThereWasCaveman
Website - There Was A Caveman
|Published||Oct 16, 2015|
|Release date||Oct 08, 2015|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, dinosaur, Pixel Art, prehistoric, Retro|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: