Wow! The highlights on your asteroids are vivid.
Sci-Fi Space - Customizable Pixelart Backgrounds
A downloadable asset pack
Sci-Fi Space - Customizable high quality pixelart backgrounds.
This is a space background set with included planets, space clouds, stars and asteroids to make all kinds of different space backgrounds!
Almost all assets like Asteroids and space clouds are rotatable and flippable in all directions giving much more variety.
The assets are made in sizes large enough to be used in various screen resolutions.
- 4 Tileable Base background versions(Blue, Red, Green or Mixed star colours) 720x640px
- 4 unique asteroid sprites(recoloured in 2 brightnesses) ~ 18x18px - 48x48px
- 16 Unique Planet sprites in various sizes(With some recolours in different variations) ~ 12x12px - 70x60px
- 6 Unique Space cloud variations(recoloured in 2 other colours for a total of 18) ~ 120x120px - 200x300px
- 12 Unique star shapes to be used in separate layers(with 2 other recolours) ~ 3x3px - 25x25px
- 3 Premade Parallax backgrounds with multiple layers as samples or to be used as is.
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated. You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on more Asset Packs - https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
I am now also on Patreon, where by pledging you can get access to all new asset pack releases - https://www.patreon.com/Namatnieks
And if you like the pack remember to Rate it! :)
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New Asset Pack - Scifi Space!Dec 21, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
What a wonderful pixel art!
I missed you and thought you are no longer creating any more assets but I was so wrong :O)
Glad you are back.
Im mostly busy with freelance work and other things, so I don't have as much time for asset packs right now. I can't say im back yet, but in the future I will definitely make some more assets :)