Hi, i just purchased the pack, thanks for your job! I have a question, i don't find the background with the windows, but just the "three" background! Did i searched wrong?
Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Hi-Bit Fantasy Castle Dungeon Platformer Tileset.
An asset pack in the same series as the
This pack is a 16x16px castle dungeon tileset.
Also included a parallax background to show some depth when looking through the windows. Some background props like a bench and skull piles, a player character and a monster bat enemy sprite.
Full Details -
- Full 16x16px Castle Dungeon Tileset
- 3 Layer parallax background and background windows
- Character Sprite with Idle,Running,Falling,Jumping and Attack animations
- Monster Bat with flying and death animations
- Less saturated background tileset
- A stone bench
- Skull piles on the ground
- Spider Webs that hang from the ceiling
- Moss tiles to put on top of the bricks
- Blocky ancient brick tiles that can be used to break the repetitiveness
- Spike sprites for 4 directions.
- Red banner to hang from the ceiling
- Iron bar door
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated.
You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Note: No game code is included in the asset pack, the game gif is just for demonstration purposes.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on more Asset Packs - https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New Pack - Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixelart TilesetMay 18, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey thanks! :)
The background with the windows is tiled so you can create it how you want! Look for the windows objects in the decorations and the tiles in the tileset folder.
Hi, just found your pretty work. Will there be another package sale, to buy all sets together with a discount? .-)
Yeah, probably some time!
I'm always so excited to see an email saying you have released another asset pack. I love your style and have bought all your previous packs. Very top quality assets and this is no exception, beautiful! Look forward to seeing more!!