I can't find the swordsman in any of your packs, is it for sale?
Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
Hi-Bit Fantasy Castle Dungeon Platformer Tileset
An asset pack in the same series as the
- Fantasy Forest - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Jungle - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Caves - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Winter - Pixel Art Tileset
- Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Dead Desert - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Lava Caves - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Platformer Props
- Fantasy Enemy Creatures
- Trees & Rocks - Natural Decorations Pixelart
This pack is a 16x16px castle dungeon tileset.
Also included a parallax background to show some depth when looking through the windows. Some background props like a bench and skull piles, a player character and a monster bat enemy sprite.
Now also with Slope tiles!
Full Details -
- 16x16px Castle Dungeon Tileset
- Slope Tiles
- 3 Layer parallax background and background windows
- Character Sprite with Idle,Running,Falling,Jumping and Attack animations(with and without sword)
- Monster Bat with flying and death animations
- Less saturated background tileset
- A stone bench
- Skull piles on the ground
- Spider Webs that hang from the ceiling
- Moss tiles to put on top of the bricks
- Blocky ancient brick tiles that can be used to break the repetitiveness
- Spike sprites for 4 directions.
- Red banner to hang from the ceiling
- Iron bar door
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated.
You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Note: No game code is included in the asset pack, the game gif is just for demonstration purposes.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on more Asset Packs - https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
I am now also on Patreon, where by pledging you can get access to all new asset pack releases - https://www.patreon.com/Namatnieks
And if you like the pack remember to Rate it! :)
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Added Slope tiles!Nov 30, 2018
- New Pack - Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixelart TilesetMay 18, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really like that the background is outside at night
i don't seem to have the wall background?
The wall background is tile based too, you can construct it from the included tiles however you wish.
I bought this package and have idea to buy other asset as well. I have few clarification.
1.I saw the window object in decoration folder but it is in black color.How to use that in unity which mapped with tileset.Sorry I am new to game development.
2. Do you have any enemy package?
3. Do you have any plan to combine platform assets as bundle and provide with some discount? Since I am interest to buy.
1. There should be transparency in the window instead of a black colour. Maybe you lost it on some importing in Unity or something like that. Basically put it on a layer above, and under it put whatever background you want.
2.I do not have a released enemy pack yet, but I have one in the works, and it should probably release sometime this month!
3. There was recently the winter sale and my packs were on a bundle and discount then, so now they wont be on sale for a couple months most likely.
Hi, i'm interested in the pack; but i have a question: how many enemies there are in?.
Hey! Just one, this is mostly just a castle dungeon environment pack, the character and 1 enemy is just there as a bonus.
Hi, i just purchased the pack, thanks for your job! I have a question, i don't find the background with the windows, but just the "three" background! Did i searched wrong?
Hey thanks! :)
The background with the windows is tiled so you can create it how you want! Look for the windows objects in the decorations and the tiles in the tileset folder.
Hi, just found your pretty work. Will there be another package sale, to buy all sets together with a discount? .-)
Yeah, probably some time!
I'm always so excited to see an email saying you have released another asset pack. I love your style and have bought all your previous packs. Very top quality assets and this is no exception, beautiful! Look forward to seeing more!!