Hi ! Do you think make a promotion for theses game assets for black friday ? Thanks !
Fantasy Winter - Pixel Art Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Hi-Bit Fantasy Winter Platformer Tileset
An asset pack in the same series as the
- Fantasy Forest - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Caves - Pixel Art Tileset
- Lava Caves - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Dead Desert - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Fantasy Platformer Props
This pack is a 16x16px winter tileset.
Also included a 3 layer parallax background to have some depth. Some background decorations like giant birch trees, bush and hollowed fallen tree, as well as a Fluff ball enemy and player character sprites.
Now also with Slope Tiles!
Full Details -
- 16x16px Fantasy Winter Tileset
- Slope Tiles
- 3 Layer parallax background
- Character Sprite with Idle,Running,Falling,Jumping and Attack animations(with and without sword)
- Enemy Fluff ball monster with Idle, Running and Death animations
- Less saturated background tileset
- 2 Giant birch trees with additional horizontal platform branch sprites.
- 4 decoration sprites - Hollowed Fallen Tree, Bush, Snow pile, Rocks under snow
- Grass and rock tiles to put on top of the ground
- Blocky ancient brick tiles that can be used to break the repetitiveness
- Spike sprites for 4 directions
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated. You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Note: No game code is included in the asset pack, the game gif is just for demonstration purposes.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on more Asset Packs - https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
I am now also on Patreon, where by pledging you can get access to all new asset pack releases - https://www.patreon.com/Namatnieks
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great work. I like your reactivity for the branches. It really changes a lot in terms of level design possibility. Cheers
Please add a fall/autumn variant (just before winter) with falling leaves sprites. Cheers!
Hey, sorry but won't be adding that one, would require a considerable change to everything. Might add a separate similar pack like that some time in the future though, but no promises.
Will you do a lava world tileset?
It would be great if the large trees would have horizontal branches that would work as one-way platforms.