I love the colors you chose for this
Dead Desert - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
Hi-Bit Fantasy Dead Desert Platformer Tileset
An asset pack in the same series as the
- Fantasy Forest - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Jungle - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Caves - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Winter - Pixel Art Tileset
- Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Dead Desert - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Lava Caves - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Platformer Props
- Fantasy Enemy Creatures
- Trees & Rocks - Natural Decorations Pixelart
This pack is a 16x16px dead desert tileset.
Also included a 5 layer parallax background to have some depth. Some background decorations like cactuses and large animal bones, as well as a beetle enemy and player character sprites.
Now also with Slope Tiles!
Full Details -
- 16x16px Dead Desert Tileset
- Slope Tiles
- 5 Layer parallax background
- Character Sprite with Idle,Running,Falling,Jumping and Attack animations(with and without sword)
- Monster Beetle, with idle, walk and death animation
- Less saturated background tileset
- 3 Cactus sprites
- 3 Animal bone sprites
- Horizontally tileable vine sprites
- Grass tiles to put on top of the ground
- Blocky ancient brick tiles that can be used to break the repetitiveness
- Spike sprites for 4 directions
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated. You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Note: No game code is included in the asset pack, the game gif is just for demonstration purposes.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on more Asset Packs - https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
I am now also on Patreon, where by pledging you can get access to all new asset pack releases - https://www.patreon.com/Namatnieks
And if you like the pack remember to Rate it! :)
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I will give you credit for this too in my game, is there any chance you plan on making a sci-fi pack, or city?
Thanks! So far I haven't planned on a city or a sci-fi pack. Currently asset making is also on a little pause, because Im a bit too busy.
This pack looks really nice! I'm going to buy this one for my future game and give you full credit. Will you be making a "Jungle" asset pack, by any chance?
For my game, I'm also looking for a "City" asset pack in the same style you did, if you're interested.
Hey! Thanks a lot. I currently dont have a Jungle themed pack in the works, but it's a good idea and I will definitely do it some time in the future! Im not sure when i'll be able to get to it though. About the city im not so sure.
Amazing work as always, everything you release is an instant buy!
Hi, what is the size (in pixels - height and width) of backgrounds in this and other similar packs?
hey! All my packs have tile size of 16x16 and the backgrounds are 320x192(can cut it to fit 320x180, so if you make it 6x it fits with 1920x1080 etc)
Looks really fantastic! Excellent pixel art as always!