No animated foliage?
Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
High quality Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Tileset!
An asset pack in the same series as the
- Fantasy Forest - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Jungle - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Caves - Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Winter - Pixel Art Tileset
- Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Dead Desert - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Lava Caves - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
- Fantasy Platformer Props
- Fantasy Enemy Creatures
- Trees & Rocks - Natural Decorations Pixelart
16x16px tiles with the 16 tile variation, so you can shape your levels however you wish.
Also included a parallax background, some background props like trees and harpy nests, a player character and a harpy enemy sprites.
Now also with Slope Tiles!
Full Details –
- 16x16px Foggy Cliffs tileset
- Slope Tiles
- 4 Layer parallax background
- Character Sprite with Idle,Running,Falling,Jumping and Attack animations(with and without sword)
- Harpy enemy sprite with Idle Flying and Flying animations.
- Less saturated background tileset.
- 5x tree sprites.
- Dead tree that you put against walls
- A harpy nest sprite
- Grass Tiles
- Tiled bridge
- Skull pile tiles
- Foreground fog
- Spikes in all 4 directions
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated. You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Note: No game code is included in the asset pack, the game gif is just for demonstration purposes. The trees are animated through code.
For more info on new packs, check my twitter – https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
I am now also on Patreon, where by pledging you can get access to all new asset pack releases - https://www.patreon.com/Namatnieks
And if you like the pack remember to Rate it! :)
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There isn't no. The trees in the gif were animated through code as written in the description. Just a really subtle swaying animation
Hi, I love you kkkkk
Você pode fazer um Propio apenas meu? Eu irei pagar a quantia que você pedir
ouch! i need with diagonals! :(
anyway awesome work!!
Amazing, I had to buy this as I already have the fantasy forest, beautiful pixels. I'm definitely looking forward to future packs with slopes, I have my slope collision system all finished and it needs some skin!
Hey there, thanks a lot! Sadly though, I decided that there probably won't be any diagonal slopes in any of these packs after all. It's just way too much of a hassle to make it all work with all the other tiles and takes too much time.
Gorgeous work! Plan on buying it when my check clears. Of all things, this was on my Google Now stories. No idea how it found you but I am glad it did!
no diagonal slopes again?