Hi ! How animate the Bar Door in the pack ? i dont see it :( , thanks !
Fantasy Platformer Pixelart Props
A downloadable asset pack
High quality Fantasy Medieval Platformer pixelart props
An asset pack in the series of -
- Fantasy Forest- Platformer Tileset
- Fantasy Caves - Platformer Tileset
- Foggy Cliffs - Fantasy Pixelart Tileset
- Castle Dungeon - Fantasy Pixelart Tileset
- Dead Desert - Fantasy Pixel-Art Tileset
- Fantasy Winter - Pixel Art Tileset
- Lava Caves - Fantasy Pixel Art Tileset
38 unique props for all your level decoration needs.
14 of them with animations, a tileable fence, the rest are static.
Full Details -
- A horizontally tileable fence
- 5 different chests with opening animations.
- 2 fountains with water flowing animation.
- A flag + animation
- A banner + animation
- Furnace + animation
- Campfire + animation
- Brazier + animation
- Torch + animation
- Treasure Pile + animation
- Archery target
- Big and small crate
- 3 size pots
- 2 Statues
- 2 Gravestones
- Hay Pile
- Log Pile and a log with axe in it.
- Ruined Brick formation
- 2 signs
- A well
Extra Update: A big door, a small door and their opening animations, as well as a Bar Door that can be animated through code coming down. And a lever and pressure plate with animations.
Included in the zip are single images of each sprite, Animation sheets, animation gifs and a sheet of all of them together.
LICENCE: This asset pack can be used in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it to suit your own needs. Credit is not necessary, but appreciated. You may not redistribute it or resell it.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on more Asset Packs - https://twitter.com/Namatnieks
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Platformer Props - New Asset pack!Apr 02, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
hey! I included only a static sprite of that, since its better to animate that through code by just dropping it down from the ceiling etc. With frame by frame animation it wouldnt be so smooth.
Hi! This pack work with the hero and the environment of your forest pack? Its the good size?
you should make a top-down version too :/
Hi dude, is it 16x16 or 32x32?
Hey! umm, more 32x32 than 16x16. But as you can see some are larger, some smaller. Would fit better with a 32x32px character!